Empress of Sol
Dirty Digging 5
ChaChaChaChanges! Things are getting crazy. In some ways good, in some ways bad.
1. We have a new ship called The Purple Parrot.
2. Jocelyn and I are getting closer. She is oh so nice, and fun to be around. To me she is a friend and I will do anything for her.
3. We found someone on the Purple Parrot. A rat. He seems to be rather interesting, but I still need to get to know him better. I think I need to ask him his name as well.
4. I went shopping, got some much needed things.
5 I GOT TO DIG IN THE SUN.
6. I GOT TO DIG!!!!!
1. Myri and Gwyn took off. They will be missed, hope they show up again.
2. I don’t know if we should trust this ship we are on. I don’t trust how we got it, was to easy.
3. Napoleon is a BIG problem. I don’t have any idea what is going through his head, and that is not good. He keeps trying to be the leader of Jocelyn and Me, yet he doesn’t tell us what is going on, he treats us like we are morons, he is obsessed with Josephine, and he is on this whole emo kick. I wish he would either knock this off or leave the group. I don’t trust someone who treats other like they are not as good as them. And if he sees life as this sad painful depressing thing instead of growing up and trying to make it into something beautiful… sigh, I don’t know. He doesn’t understand those around him. He doesn’t even seem to try. Yet he thinks he does. I hate to say this, but I don’t trust him, and I doubt I can count on him. He seems to be nicer to Jocelyn then he is to me, but he still isn’t really that nice to her either…